LAKE OF THE PINES REAL ESTATE
Lake of the Pines is a stunning, 2,000-home, gated community located in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada, roughly 46 miles north east of Sacramento. Lake of the Pines is just off Highway 49 and is 11 miles from Auburn and Interstate 80, an easy commute to Sacramento.
Lake of the Pines properties include golf course, lake view, lake front, and lake access lots.
The community is served by its own public safety department. Lake of the Pines security patrols the almost twenty miles of privately maintained roads.
LOP residents and their guests enjoy many of the benefits of living in the scenic foothills of the Sierra Nevada: Fresh air. Clear Skies. Miles of outdoor playground and bountiful wildlife. They also enjoy a host of onsite amenities.
- The Clubhouse and adjoining restaurant and bar offer lake-side dining and full bar service, as well as ample space for club, group and private events.
- The Sports Lounge is a casual dining venue adjacent to the Golf Pro Shop and Bocce Ball Courts, offering casual fare, meeting and event space.
Lakes and Ponds
- LOP’s four lakes and ponds support a variety of recreational, aesthetic and educational uses by members, including swimming, fishing, watercraft use and water sports.
- 19-hole golf course and driving range
- Pro Shop with adjacent Sports Lounge Bar & Grill
- Four Tennis Courts
- Three Pickleball Courts
- Two Bocce Ball Courts
- Full-sized Basketball Court
Marina, Boat Racks & RV Storage
- Junior Olympic size swimming pool
- Water Fitness Classes
- Lap Swim
- LOP Swim Team
- Six developed parks, one for four-legged family members
- Playgrounds with umbrellas and restrooms at most locations
- Lakeside swimming areas and spots for fishing
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.